2004-2019 Ford F-150 Upper Control Arms w/ Uni Ball, FK Bearings & Polyurethane Bushings 2WD 4WD
- Includes 2x Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms
- Includes High-Strength Installation Hardware
- Includes Installation instructions
- 4130 Chromoly Steel Construction
- CAD/CAM engineered, Laser cut & CNC bent tubes
- Preinstalled Teflon-Coated FK 1.25″ PTFE-Lined Uni-Ball Bearings
- Greaseable Zerk Fitted Polyurethane Bushings
- Designed to accomodate 1-3″ of lift
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Improves Articulation over factory ball-joints
These control arms require 5.50" of backspace or less for proper fitment and to fit up to an 12.50" wide tire.
Factory 20″ wheels will not clear the upper arm and may require a wheel spacer. We highly recommend aftermarket wheels with the correct offset with all our Ford kits for optimum performance and fit.
Optimize your SUV's alignment and upgrade its front-end components with Supreme Suspensions' Upper Control Arm Kit. Rigorously tested by in-house ASE certified specialists, our control arms are meticulously CAD/CAM engineered, Laser Cut, CNC Bent and Professionally Welded from lightweight 4130 Chromoly Steel. Both stronger and harder than conventional steel, chromoly is an ideal material for the extreme demands of off-road environments. A proprietary 3-stage powder-coated finish protects against corrosion and keeps your control arms looking great for the life of your F150.
Each Upper Control Arm Kit features a pair of FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined Uni-Ball Bearings in place of the factory upper ball joints. When compared to stock ball joints, Uni-Ball bearings offer superior strength and significantly improved articulation. The Teflon coating provides a super-smooth mating surface for seamless operation with minimal wear.
This tubular control arm kit is equipped with Zerk fittings to easily grease the included Heavy Duty Polyurethane Bushings, ensuring a long lifetime of durability and easy maintenance.
An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.