Looking to join the Supreme Suspensions® Team?
Automotive Customer Support Expert
- Respond to all Automotive (DIY) technical support inquiries within a specified time-frame.
- Provide top-notch Automotive Customer Satisfation.
- Interact with customer via digital messaging (online)
- Interact with customer via telephone platforms
- Proficient in general computer usage (above 40 wpm).
- Proficient in internet based software usage (customer support related).
Automotive aftermarket experience
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
Automotive Product Copywriter
- Create eye-catching, informative, and easy to read product copy for use across of our platforms that best represents our brand and products.
- Collaborate with the manufacturing department and design department to produce promotional materials
- Craft clear product marketing copy
- Strong grasp of writing skills and grammar.
- Creative mindset able to think outside the box
Automotive aftermarket parts knowledge
- Self-motivated and detail orientated
- Strong conceptual writing skills
Brand Outreach Expert
Supreme Suspensions is looking for professional experts in the automotive aftermarket space. We seek confident and experienced enthusiasts to keep the Supreme Suspensions brand name and image in the forefront of our industry. We are continually improving marketing strategies while expanding our product lines and manufacturing capabilities. It’s the perfect time to earn a career with a fast growing and exciting automotive company, join the Supreme Team today!
- Execute existing outreach strategies
- Coordinate branded events (internal and external)
- Monitor and manage customer interaction regarding events
- Summarize all events and identify areas of improvement
Be prepared to explain your expertise in the following areas:
- Aftermarket off-road products and demographic
- Participating and organizing off-road events (races, rides, meetups, etc)
- Project management and social media outreach