Supreme Suspensions Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Supreme Suspensions Terms and ConditionsYour access to and use of Supreme Suspensions is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. AdviceThe contents of Supreme Suspensions website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. Change of UseSupreme Suspensions reserves the right to:
3.1 Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Supreme Suspensions shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
3.2 Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Links to Third Party WebsitesSupreme Suspensions Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Supreme Suspensions or otherwise used by Supreme Suspensions as permitted by law.
5.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
6. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6.2 To the extent permitted by law, Supreme Suspensions will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
6.3 Supreme Suspensions makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
6.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Supreme Suspensions for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Supreme Suspensions or that of its employees or agents.