2004-2020 Ford F-150 Full Suspension Lift Kit & Spring Compressor 2WD 4WD
- 2x Front Billet Lift Spacers
- 2x Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
- 4x Square Bend U-Bolts
- 1x Spring Compressor Tool
- High-Strength Installation Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Precision CNC Machined for Outstanding Performance and Quality
- Professional Protective Coating to Prevent Oxidation & Rust
- Allows for Installation of Plus Sized Tires
* 2009+ MODELS WILL NOT FIT 3" OR 3.5" FRONT LIFT
* FX4 MODELS WILL NOT FIT 3" OR 3.5"
* 4WD MODELS COME WITH A 1.5" FACTORY BLOCK INSTALLED, WHICH WILL BE REPLACED BY OUR 3" LIFT BLOCK RESULTING IN A 1.5" ADDITIONAL REAR LIFT.
*WILL NOT FIT 2004 HERITAGE MODELS
Please check out our installation video:
We are proud to offer you our High End Leveling Lift Kit are made out of Aluminum Components and Steel. Front Spacers are precision CNC machined from T6 Aircraft Aluminum, then Anodized for a superior corrosion resistant finish. The SOLID single-piece construction ensures extreme compression resistance, while still being light-weight and resistant to typical corrosion associated with off-roading.
Developed and rigorously tested by in-house engineers, our blocks are precision machined from 1-piece CNC formed steel frame using heavy-duty GMAW seam and fillet welding processes. Our Heavy Duty Steel rear blocks are constructed with dual pins specific for the F-150 models and a 1/4" Thick CNC Plasma Cut Center Support Structure to ensure stability, perfect fitment and easy installation. These Blocks are fabricated with Built-In Tapper to Optimize Pinion Angles and preserve stock ride quality.
We complete this kit with our newly designed set of U-bolts, ISO 9001 certified and stamped to satisfy the highest quality control standards.
Compressing your springs can be VERY dangerous. Using the included Safety Catch Plates is a critical step in preventing the spring from causing injury or damage to your vehicle.
Note: Please be sure to check with your local DMV before you purchase the 3" rear lift for your 4WD model, as it is illegal in some states to stack rear blocks. An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.