2004-2012 Chevy Colorado 1-3" Front 2" Rear Full Suspension Lift Kit & Bilstein Shocks 4WD 4x4
- 2x Front Lift Steel Torsion Key
- 2x Rear Lift Steel Spring Shackles
- 2x Front Bilstein Shocks
- 2x Rear Bilstein Shocks
- Precision CNC Machined for Outstanding Performance and Quality
- Proprietary Protective Coating to Prevent Oxidation, Corrosion & Rust
- BILSTEIN Shock Absorbers are perfect for lifted trucks and SUVs
- Increase Ground Clearance & Install Custom Plus Sized Rims & Tires
- Includes complete set of High-Strength Installation Hardware
- Simple Instructions for Easy, Do It Yourself Installation
- Lifetime Warranty!
Our Max-Torsion Key Lift Kits are engineered with twice the strength of the factory system and precision indexed to lift your truck without sacrificing ride quality. Our auctions offer our front lift keys with rear spacers in various sizes so you can lift your truck to the exact height for a truly customized ride. If there's something you don't see, please message us and we'll be happy to put together a kit for you! This kit replaces your factory torsion key and is precision indexed to lift and level your front end any amount from 1" to 3". Heavy duty steel Lift Shackles will lift the rear by 2”, and are designed to work with your factory bushings to provide a smooth comfortable ride. Install for the whole kit can be completed in 2-3 hours using hand tools. No cutting or welding required!
Supreme Suspensions is proud of the partnership with Bilstein and being able to offer its customers High Performance Upgrade Shocks when installing their Lift Kit. These are top of the line Nitrogen charged struts that are engineered with performance and long service life in mind. The Monotube high gas-pressure technology and patented digressive valving is uniquely suited to confront any demand. On or off-road, loaded or unloaded, the BILSTEIN shock absorbers instantly react to changing road inputs to maximize ride stability, comfort and control. We guarantee you will notice the difference in performance over your factory shocks.
NOTES: An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.