1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Front 0-3"Adjustable Track Bar 2WD 4WD
- (1x) Heavy-Duty Anti-Wobble Track Bar
- (1x) Heavy-Duty Steel Relocator Bracket
- Installation Instructions and Hardware
- Adjustable from 0 to 3 inches for Stock or Lifted Jeep Wranglers
- Superior Strength Tubular Design to Ensures High Stability
- Massive Heavy Duty 1.25" Outer Diameter and .250" Thick Wall
- **Will not fit Rubicon models due to the larger Dana 44 front axle.
Check out our other auctions for the Rear Wrangler Adjustable Track Bar.
Support your Jeep Wrangler with the necessary components and accessories from Supreme Suspensions.
This Anti-Wobble Adjustable Track Bar will guarantee your front axle remains intact and properly located in its OEM position. It allows you to easily align the front axle in minutes to get the correct length, while the thick high strength carbon steel design ensures high stability and allows a lift for your vehicle all the way up to 3.5 inches, without compromising the safety and quality of the ride. A state of the art powder coating was used on the Track Bar that ensures a double level of protection compared to today's automotive standards.
We have included a solid steel bracket to provide a wider range of motion and to drop the track bar to the proper location and center the axle underneath your Jeep.
This is the thickest and strongest steel track bar you will find for your Jeep, so don't settle for anything less. Our experts have specifically manufactured this track bar with your factory ride quality in mind. From structural integrity to quality hardware, we have you covered, install with confidence you are protected by Supreme Suspensions.
NOTES: Fist Base and LJ models. An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.