2007-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Full Suspension Lift Kit 6-Lug / 2WD 4WD | SUPREME'S NEW HD STEEL LIFT BLOCKS!
- 2x Front Billet Upper Lift Spacers
- 2x Front Delrin Bottom Lift Spacers
- 2x Rear Steel Lift Blocks
- 4x Zinc Plated U-bolts
- Installation Instructions
- Precision CNC Machined for Outstanding Performance and Quality
- Proprietary Protective Coating to Prevent Oxidation, Corrosion & Rust
- Increase Ground Clearance & Install Custom Plus Sized Rims & Tires
*Will fit 6-Lug / New Body Style Models Only.
* For Z71 / LTZ Models, rear lift height will vary depending on factory block size being replaced. Please check your truck's rear setup before ordering.
Supreme Suspensions PRO-Billet Strut Spacers are precision CNC machined from T6 Aircraft Aluminum, then anodized black for a superior corrosion resistant finish. The SOLID single-piece construction ensures extreme compression resistance, while still being light-weight and resistant to typical corrosion associated with off-roading.
For the rear of your vehicle, we are proud to introduce the New 2019 Low Weight HD Structure Steel Blocks. Using Heavy-Duty GMAW seam and fillet welding processes we reinforced it's structure with a 1/4" Thick CNC Plasma Cut Center Support Structure and a 9/16th Center Pin to ensure stability, perfect fitment and easy installation. LAB Tests have shown these blocks can withstand an astonishing load of almost 60,000 lbs with no yielding or deformation observed!
We've also made sure the extended U-bolts we provide rise to expectation, being ISO 9001 certified and stamped. A zinc phosphate coating is applied to them which is 5 times more corrosion resistant than typical zinc plating in accordance with ASTM B117 testing. Zinc phosphate coating is a multi-phase process commonly used in military applications for components in harsh environments and extreme weather conditions. In addition to the superior corrosion resistance, the zinc phosphate coating process requires less heat, helping to maintain the original heat treatment and hardness of the material.
NOTES: An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.